Carli 3.25" Pintop 2.5 System, Base, for 2013+ Ram 3500, Diesel
Carli Suspension's most popular system, the Pintop Kit boasts 2.5", Remote Reservoir King Shocks. Designed and tuned in-house for the customer looking for substantial on-road and off-road performance improvement. Customers can expect a softer ride with more control and bottom-out resistance than the Backcountry.
- Shock Diameter - 2.5"
- Lift height - 3.25"
- Tire Size - UP TO 37"
- Front Travel - 9.3"
- Rear Travel - 13"
Base Kit Includes:
- CS-DFBD-1 - Front Bump Drops
- CS-DLRC-14-D - Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419 - Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14 - Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK - Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DPT25SPKG-13-D - Carli Tuned King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Pintop Shock Package with Reservoir Mounts, Stainless Shafts
- CS-DRM-14-2.5 - Ram Reservoir Mount
Sway Bar Options:
- Front Sway Bar Drop Brackets +$
- SKU: CS-DSBD-14
- 3in Torsion Sway Bar +$
- SKU: CS-DTSB3-1419
Rear Leaf Options
- 3in Diesel Add-A-Packs +$
- SKU: CS-DPAP-03-D
- 2013+ 3500 Diesel Diesel Full Spring Pack +$
- SKU: CS-DFSP-13-D
Fabricated Radius Arms:
- Fabricated Radius Arms +$
- SKU: CS-DFRA-14
ADD Low Mount Steering Stabilizer:
- Low Mount Steering Stabilizer
- SKU: CS-DLMSS-14
High Mount Steering Stabilizer
- High Mount Steering Stabilizer
- SKU: CS-DHMSS-19
ADD Front Differential Guard:
- Front Differential Guard
- SKU: CS-DFDG-14
ADD Lifetime Ball Joints:
- Lifetime Ball Joints
- SKU: CS-DBJP-14
The Pintop is the Backcountry on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is our Jack-of-all-trades system from which every Ram owner would benefit. Raising the Ram platform, then adding the 2.5” diameter shocks will support the argument that these trucks should come equipped with 2.5” shocks from the factory.
This system is our most popular, all-around suspension system. It was tuned and rides best with our Full Progressive Leaf Springs and 18” wheels with 37” tires. Both of the aforementioned are recommended.
This system boasts Carli-specific, blueprinted, King 2.5” shocks on all four corners. In an effort to provide customers with the best product, we designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy-duty truck platform; we then tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on the only thing that matters to us, seat-of-the-pants feel. We round off ALL our King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless.
Unlike King’s standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather is far less likely to hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn’t damaged as they’re not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts.
The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55* F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that’s replaceable.
Wheel and Tire:
This system will fit up to a 37” tire when utilizing wheels that are no more than 9” wide with 5.75-6” of backspacing. A 12.5” wide should fit with no rubbing on the factory radius arm and only minor trimming required, while a 13.5” will require more trimming and slightly more offset to fit properly. 35” tires will fit with VERY minimal if any trimming.
We Recommend running an 18” diameter wheel for optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) on a 35”-37” E-rated tire running 45psi front, 40psi rear when unloaded. For more details, see our article on wheel and tire selection and tire pressures:
- Wheels - Carli Recommends an 18" Wheel, no more than 9" wide with 5.25-5.75" of Backspacing.
- Tires - 35", E-Rated Tire Fitment is Recommended. Recommended unloaded Tire Pressure 45F/40R
- Recommended configuration - Carli Leveling Systems are Designed and Tested on Vehicles with 18" Wheels with 35", E-Rated Tires. Stock wheels and tires or running a larger wheel diameter will result in a stiffer ride.
- End Links - Factory front end links are retained and require the use of the sway bar drops to ensure proper geometry.
- Torsion Sway Bar - Selection of the Torsion Sway Bar Replacement will not use front sway bar drops.
- Fitting 37" Tires - 37" Tires will fit with the above wheel specifications. Radius arms are not required but will offer more clearance for those wanting to run smaller offsets.
- Vehicle Year - 13-18
- Model - 3500
- Engine - Diesel
- Lift Height - 3.25"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.