* NOTE IF YOU PURCHASE THE ALUMINUM LINK OPTION: The Aluminum machined links are a new option we are testing, to see how people like them. At this reduced price upgrade you agree to understand that the design may visibly change in the future. Also understand that there is no grease Zerk Fitting to keep a clean look, so you will need to use a rubber tip Grease Gun fitting to push up against the Machined-taper port, to inject grease.
Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side.
This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc.
Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity. For example, a slide in camper, or a heavy Roof Top Tent(RTT) equipped Overlanding build.
- Our Active Rate Sway Bar functions great with heavy Gooseneck and 5th wheel towing, heavy weight in the bed below the top rail, or heavy weight on the bumper receiver hitch.
- Fits stock height unmodified trucks, and also most other lifts up to 3" height
- Note: Straight aftermarket Swaybars may interfere with some add-on steering box braces. Email us a picture of your brace to verify fit
- Clears 37x12.5 tires on stock wheels, with no rub on the sway bar
- Compliment with Thuren Alien Arms, to get full zero-rub turning radius with 37x12.5's and high positive-offset, tucked in wheels
- Stainless steel frame bushing clamps and joint sleeves
- Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings
- 6 grease zerk fittings used throughout the assembly. In this application, grease-able joints can become noisy early in the life-cycle
- Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used on all Thuren Sway Bar Links
- Heavy weight in the bed below the rail, or on the trailer hitch is not an issue with our sway bar