8851-2000 - Jeep Gladiator JT
Stage 1, 2 Inch System
Fits: 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT
Lift Height: 1 & 2 inches (Over Stock Rubicon)
Wheel Travel: Stock
Tire Size: Up to 37-inch Rubicon, 35-inch non-Rubicon
Synergy MFG Suspension Systems use a synergistic approach, meaning the combined effect of the components is greater than the sum of the individual parts. The overall performance of the system is the most important factor when we are designing components to work together. Synergy MFG Suspension Systems are complete systems for your vehicle and include all necessary components for the lift height and performance advertised.
The Jeep JT Stage 1 Suspension System is a coil spring 1 & 2-inch lift designed around 37-inch tires for Rubicon models and 35-inch tires for non-Rubicon models (See fender and bump stop spacing recommendations below). This system is designed to be the most capable performance coil spring lift in its price category with room to upgrade as needed.
- Coil spring suspension system to easily fit larger tires
- Improved off road and on road performance
- Includes all components necessary to get you on the trail
- Complete Bolt-on System for easy install
- Compatible with OEM wheels
- No maintenance required for all included components
- Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts
- Fully upgradeable to higher level systems
- Multi-rate, progressively wound coil springs increase lift height to 1 & 2 inches over stock. Front and rear coil springs are all new and have been designed specifically for the JT platform. Like OEM, the coil springs are unique lengths for each corner of the vehicle to compensate for weight distribution and prevent leaning. Longest in class free length prevents coil springs from coming unseated at full articulation and coil spring block height has been designed around optimal bump stop spacing for the lift height and tire size. Industry first "closed and ground" front coil springs ensure perfect fitment with the included front lower coil spring isolators. Our coil springs are guaranteed to resist bowing and have a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage.
- Front and rear adjustable track bars center the axles on the Jeep, maintains factory geometry and improves lateral stiffness compared to OE track bars.
- Front lower control arms are adjustable to allow for caster correction and re-centering of the front axle. The arms are made of 1.75" X .188" Wall 1026 DOM and feature maintenance free dual durometer bushings are used at both ends for uncompromised articulation.
- Front and rear bump stop spacer kits are included to provide the necessary clearance required for larger tires. front bump stop spacing is adjustable from 2-4 inches in 1-inch increments without having to remove any hardware.(2 Inch Kit)
- Front and rear sway bar link relocation brackets maintain factory sway bar geometry to allow full articulation of the rear suspension and maintain compatibility with stock wheels.
- Suspension components feature a two-stage, abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
(1) 8863-20 2" Front Coil Springs, Pair
(1) 8865-20 2" Rear Coil Springs, Pair
(1) 8057-10 Snap-Lock Bump Stop Spacers
(1) 8858-20 Rear Bump Stop Extension, 2.0 Tall
(1) 8875-01 Front Adjustable Track Bar
(1) 8855-02 Front Sway Bar Relocation Brackets
(1) 8851-01 Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms
(1) 8881-01 Rear Adjustable Track Bar
(1) 8808-01 Rear Sway Bar Drop Brackets