Synergy 2005+ Ford Super Duty F-250 / F-350 Heavy Duty Tie Rod has all new design and components specific to the new Ford truck platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock tie rod for an immediate upgrade in steering feel and strength. No wheel size requirements! Can be installed on a stock Super Duty with stock wheels and tires with the correct adjustment on the tie rod ends. The tie rod is made from heat treated seamless 4130 chromoly for maximum strength and is bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers. You will not find a better tie rod on the market!
- 2005+ Ford Super Duty F-250 / F-350
- Improves strength and steering feel and eliminates any chance of bending.
- Offers a more direct connection to the road compared to stock; no more bent tie rods and constantly having to align your vehicle.
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings for ease of maintenance.
- Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Eliminates unwanted tie rod flop and the steering dead-spot commonly encountered with hydro assist setups.
- Tie rod length adjustable on the vehicle.
- Compatible with stock wheels and tires.
- Over 40% stronger than the stock tie rod.
- Tie Rod bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements.
- No factory tie rod components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with oversized 1 1/4 inch shank.
- Tie Rod is CNC formed from 1.75 inch x .188 wall seamless chromoly tubing and heat treated after forming.
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Replacement Tie Rod Ends:
- Min collapsed length: 59.75"
- Max extended length: 62.5"
- Backwards compatible with factory drag link
- Synergy drag link (8600-01) recommended but not required
- For use in the under knuckle configuration for Super Duty trucks
- Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119) to be used with all Tie Rod Ends
- Synergy Premium Copper Infused Anti-Seize (4118) to be used with all threaded components (TRE's and Adjuster Sleeve)