*** All Sales are Final on Open Box Items***
- Re-centers front axle on 3" Suspension Systems
- Box 0.120" wall mild steel construction
- Arm centers welded off-center for tire clearance
- 35" Tire Fitment (9" Wide Wheel, 5.75" BS)
- Fits 14mm upper/16mm lower hardware - Factory bolt shank diameter
- MUST measure control arm bolts on truck to ensure correction selection
Our focus in building this control arm kit was to have the best product on the market. Our control arms are 1/2 longer than O.E.M and are built out of extremely stout box tubing. The box tubing’s advantages over round tubing include a reduced control arm width while allowing the tube to be offset inboard for added tire clearance. Expertly welded to each square tube is a spherical joint that is fully serviceable and rebuildable. Having these spherical joints on each end eliminates the kinetic chatter caused by rubber bushing style set ups, in return creating a smoother ride. These control arms are finished off with a Satin Black powder coat to ensure long term protection from corrosion.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.