ICON Vehicle Dynamics 10-UP FJ/4RNR/10-UP GX EXT TRAVEL 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. 2.5 Series remote reservoir coilover shocks are an incredible upgrade for the front end of the Toyota FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, and Lexus GX platforms. ICON’s Vehicle-specific valving provides a sport tuned feel on and off-road while offering 0-3.5” of lift height adjustability for use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's larger 2.5” shock body and increased piston area over stock components provides improved damping ability and outstanding ride characteristics across varying types of terrain. Remote reservoirs ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 adjustment settings from soft to hard. These extended length versions offer increased wheel travel but also require the installation of aftermarket upper control arms in conjunction with the coilovers.
When paired with ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Series rear shocks, vehicle control will be balanced front to rear resulting in the best overall driving experience for your Toyota or Lexus SUV.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Extended Travel length requires installation of aftermarket front upper control arms
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- External reservoir to attain cooler operating temperatures during extended off-road use
- ICON's CDC Valve technology allows for 10 levels of high-resolution compression adjustability with the turn of a knob
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breaking
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.