The rear EVO Double ThrowDown System is engineered for the guys who like to go fast. This system utilizes a coilover just like our EVOLever and has all the same added benefits, aswell as an additional bypass shock each corner. With the addition of a bypass shock you have full external adjustability of the damping and "zones" within the shock stroke that allow the system to be position sensitive. This system gives you 14" of positions sensitive damping without the need for cutting holes in the body of your Jeep.
• Fits all Jeep Wrangler’s 07+, 2 Door and 4 Door
• Allows the uses of long travel coilover and external bypass shocks in the rear of your JK without the need for doing any major cutting.
• Absolutely no cutting of the body.
• Offers up to 14” of vertical wheel travel
• Optimizes Short Arm and Long Arm suspension system, from every manufacturer without modification. (Rancho Long Arm/Rock Krawler needs modification)
• Offers the maximum amount of ground clearence with 14" travel. All key components fully protected and above axle at all times.
• Adjustable ride height
• Four Ply limit strap included.
• ¾ inch chromoly heim joints.
• Stainless steel misalignments
• Grade 8 hardware
• Allows for use of 35” up to 42” tires (Larger than 37: Body Trimming required)
Note: Exhaust modifications required
4-6 WEEK LEAD TIME
EVO MFG is now shipping the rear EvoLever and Double ThrowDown sub frames with the bushing and pivot points preassembled and lubricated .This simple process will help ease the install and insure proper set up of the pivot points. Now the installer will be able to install this product faster which means you can enjoy all these great benefits of the Evo Lever Sooner.
The Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing Carli-Specific front and rear Fox 2.0” internal reservoir shocks, we’ve developed a Carli Signature shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road,...
The Backcountry 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road on a budget; perfect for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their JKU without losing the on-road ride quality. Gravel roads become uninteresting as you can...
The Pathfinder is the Backcountry on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is our Jack-of-all-trades system from which every JKU owner would benefit. The Pathfinder handles like it’s on rails completely removing body-roll from the equation....
The TeraFlex JK 1.5" Suspension Leveling Kit is perfect for leveling your JK, and adding just a touch of lift to compensate for aftermarket bumpers or full size spare. The performance enhancements of the coil springs will allow for increased off-road handling and articulation....