When EVO was asked to face a challenge of designing a suspension that meets the criteria of driving a vehicle heavily on and off road for upwards of 300 miles a day, everyday, from high speed pursuits on and off road to slow rock crawling in some of the most remote areas of our country, four factors were taken into upmost consideration.
1. Fatigue to occupants
For the challenge we deemed the EVO ENFORCER package.
* We Smoothed and Balanced the Overall Ride Quality with EVO Plush Coils combined with EVO SPEC (2.0” Diameter Non Reservoir or 2.5" Diameter with Reservoir) King Shocks
* Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms to correct caster angle with EVO onVehicle Adjusters
* Rear Roll Center correction trackbar bracket
* Brake line extensions
* Front and Rear Bump stop Extension to clear 35" Tires, 37" clearance available
* EVO HD Swaybar Endlinks
* All hardware
* Please specify below if you would like the 35” tire or 37” tire clearance package.
* Cutting and grinding is required to complete the installation of the rear roll center correction trackbar bracket.
* Wheel spacers or aftermarket wheels with are required for a complete installation
* Aftermarket CV drivelines are recommended
- EVO Enforcer 2.0 (w/ EVO Spec King 2.0” Non Reservoir Shocks)
- EVO Enforcer 2.5 (w/ EVO SPEC King 2.5” Remote Reservoir Shocks)
Another option is to add a draglink flip kit, part numbers
- EVO1071 Draglink Flip Kit (stock axles)
- EVO1089 Draglink Flip Kit (ProRock 44)
The Commuter 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality on a budget. Utilizing Carli-Specific front and rear Fox 2.0” internal reservoir shocks, we’ve developed a Carli Signature shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road,...
The Backcountry 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road on a budget; perfect for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their JKU without losing the on-road ride quality. Gravel roads become uninteresting as you can...
The Pathfinder is the Backcountry on steroids, take the description for the Backcountry and throw an exponent on it. This system is our Jack-of-all-trades system from which every JKU owner would benefit. The Pathfinder handles like it’s on rails completely removing body-roll from the equation....
The TeraFlex JK 1.5" Suspension Leveling Kit is perfect for leveling your JK, and adding just a touch of lift to compensate for aftermarket bumpers or full size spare. The performance enhancements of the coil springs will allow for increased off-road handling and articulation....