- 1/4" cold rolled steel construction
- Powder coated to resist the elements
- Raised Shock Mount
- Easy way to adapt Long Travel Shock
- These mounts bolt in place of the existing riveted coil bucket using 1/2" Grade 8 fasteners.
The factory Ford Super Duty coil mounts leave a bit to be desired in terms of fitting up larger shocks for play and performance. Presenting Carli's Dominator Coil Buckets, a duo of 1/4" cold rolled steel that replace your factory buckets with expertly engineered mounting for larger 3.0" Shocks. These coil buckets bolt up to the factory mounting holes, allowing the vehicle to be returned to stock. Laser cut and CNC bent on computer aided machines, these monstrous brackets are a necessary addition to extract more performance from your Super Duty.
- 1/4" Cold Rolled construction
- 100% Bolt On
- Keeps coils within factory spec
- Supports factory ABS Pump
Vehicle Year - 05-16
Engine - Diesel
Model - F-250/350
Lift Height - 2 1/2" 4 1/2"
The FOX Performance Series Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) steering stabilizer offers unrivaled steering control and a striking high tech appearance. The technologically advanced design cancels unwanted steering forces in both directions, taking the place of two conventional opposing stabilizers. It will also respond to your...
SKU: CS-FHMSS-08 - Stainless Steel body- Custom Valved for Larger Tires, Adjustable Nitrogen Pressure- Hardened Nitride Shafts and Precision Bearings- Long Lasting Performance and Appearance- Replaces OEM Stabilizer- Fitment: 2008-2016- Works on leveled and lifted trucks. Not made to work at factory ride height. : Our...
SKU: CS-FPRB-05 - Constructed from 1.50 x .250 chromoly tube- 7/8" FK Bearing Heim with 7/8" shaft- Custom machined misalignment spacers- Custom offset machined tapered rod end- Fitment: 2005-2015 : We designed our Adjustable Track Bar with a machined tapered rod end with a custom angle...
- Easy Bolt-On- Heavy Wall Material- Excellent Articulation- Rebuildable : Our 08 Ford Super Duty sway bar end links are a direct bolt on solution for any truck with a 4.5" -5" suspension system. We build these end links using 3/4" .120 wall material with...