Part No.: CS-DD30SPKG-03-D-LA
– Carli Custom Tuned, LONG ARM specific Valving
– King 3.0″ Remote Reservoir Shocks with 17-4 Stainless Shock Shafts
– Includes Front and Rear Shocks, Short Reservoir Mounts, & Limit Straps
– Fitment: 2003-2012 Ram 2500/3500 4×4 Diesel
– Only Compatible with Carli CS-DLRC-10-D Coils and Full Rear Springs
– 6.25″ Shock Towers Required: CS-DFST625 (Not Included)
This system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, Long-Travel King 3.0” shocks on all four corners. We run an OD end cap and weld on rod end with custom fittings to ensure perfect fitment with our slid-over shock towers (MUCH easier installation). New shocks means we also developed an entirely new valving profile to suit the extended travel application and long arm geometry. We round off ALL our King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King’s standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather is far less likely to hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn’t damaged as they’re not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts. The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55* F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that’s replaceable.
Addition of Fabricated Axle Truss and Rear Fabricated Shock Mounts Recommended.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.