CARLI Suspension - Dodge, High Mount Steering Stabilizer, 2019+
– Simple, Bolt-in Installation
– Corrects right tire pull, adjustable
– Combines with Low-Mount for opposing stabilization
– Fitment: 2019+ Ram 2500/3500, 4×4, Including Power Wagon
– Fitment: 2014-18 Ram 2500/3500, 4×4 with 19+ Drag Link
The 2019+ High Mount Steering Stabilizer saw a complete redesign from it’s predecessor to fit the updated steering drag-link.
We designed a bracket from doubled-up 3/16″, cold-rolled US steel welded together and gusseted to create the ultra-strong, 3/8″ thick bracket that sandwiches between the frame and the sway bar to hold the stabilizer’s body-end.
Given the thickness of the body-side bracket, we include longer hardware and a powder-coated 3/8″ spacer to level the sway bar to the passenger side.
An in-house CNC billet clamp that’s hard anodized butts-up to the adjustment collar to locate and secure the rod-end side via our 17-4 stainless steel high-misalignment stud.
Most impressive, YES, it’ll fit the Power Wagon as well!
This High-Mount Steering Stabilizer will push to the LEFT to counter a right-hand radial tire pull (commonly found on Toyo MT tires) OR it can be adjusted to a neutral pressure to provide superior damping without offering any directional correction.
For the ultimate in stabilization, combine this High-Mount Steering Stabilizer with our Low Mount Steering Stabilizer which installs in place of the Factory stabilizer.
A higher nitrogen charge in the Low-mount stabilizer pushes to the RIGHT to counter-act a left hand tire pull. Running both our high and low mount steering stabilizers results in true, opposing stabilization that can be set to neutral or adjusted to correct radial pull in EITHER direction while providing one shock per steering link for unparalleled steering control!
- The High-Mount Steering Stabilizer is meant to work in conjunction with a Low-Mount Stabilizer (Factory or Carli). Running the High-Mount by itself will not damage the shock but will not provide the proper leverage to properly control the steering linkage.
- If installing the Carli high-mount with a factory lower steering stabilizer: Our Stabilizers come pre-charged with 200PSI of Nitrogen. If you encounter a left-hand pull, find a flat road with NO crown. Drive straight and let go of the wheel. If the truck drifts to the left, pull over, remove the schrader cap and remove N2 pressure by depressing the Schrader FOR A FRACTION OF A SECOND (RELEASE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE). Drive the truck and repeat until the truck drives straight. Best case, add the Carli-low mount stabilizer to alleviate with a secondary nitrogen charged unit!
- Combine the High Mount Stabilizer with the Carli Low-Mount Steering Stabilizer for a true, opposing steering stabilizer setup that’s infinitely adjustable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.