Ford Leveling System, 2005-2016 Base Kit
Level the front of your truck with a system that delivers 50% more front suspension travel than the stock Super Duty. Shot peened, pre-set and powder coated coil springs paired with extended travel shocks backed by a lifetime warranty increase control and comfort without breaking the bank.
Shock Diameter - 2.0"
Lift Height - 2.5"
Tire Size - UP TO 35"
Front Travel - 9"
Rear Travel - Stock
Base Kit Includes:
CS-FLC-05 - Front Leveling Coils
CS-FSIG20PKG-FRONT-LVL-05 - Ford Signature Series Front Shock Package, LVL
CS-FLVL-05-HK - Brake Line Tab, Caster Shims
Matching Rear Shocks
Matching Rear Shocks +$
- 2.0" Carli Signature Series Shocks, Rear Pair
- Carli Custom Tuned
- Clear Coated Bodies for Corrosion Resistance
- Boots Included for Shaft Protection
- 12" Rear Wheel Travel
- Fitment: 2005+ F250/350 4x4 with 0-2" Rear Lift
Track Bar Options
Adjustable Track Bar +$
- Custom Machined Spacers for Maximum Articulation and Perfect Fitment
- Offset, Machined Tapered Rod End Re-aligns Axle Ball Joint For Lifted Applications
- Huge Strength Upgrade: Constructed from 1.50 x 3/8" Wall Tube
- FK Race Heim Frame Connection
- Fitment: 2005-2016 F250/350 4x4 - 2.5" and 4.5" Lift
- Will NOT work on Stock Trucks or in Drop Brackets
Radius Arm Option
Fabricated Radius Arms +$
- 1°-4° of adjustable Caster correction
- 3/16 Construction, Fully Internal Gusseted with 1/2" Additional Tire Clearance
- Limit Straps Kit Included
- Serviceable 17-4 Stainless Spherical Joint at Frame Connection for longevity and bind free Cycling
- Combines with Radius Arm Drop Brackets for 4.5"-5.5" Carli Systems
- Fitment: 2005+ F250/350 4x4
Stainless Low Mount Stabilizer +$
- Custom Valved for Larger Tires, Adjustable Nitrogen Pressure
- Includes Differential Guard and Clamp
- Combines with High-Mount Stabilizer for Opposing Setup
- Fitment: 2005+ F250/350 4x4
- Optimized for Carli 2.5"-5.5" Systems
The Leveling System was designed for people seeking a leveled vehicle with more performance and ride quality than a generic spacer lift. The included, front, Carli Signature Series Shocks are longer to accommodate the extended travel. When designing the shocks, Zinc plating, Clear Coat for corrosion resistance and quality bushings were a must; finished off with boots to protect the shafts, we back them with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure their quality is as unbeatable as their ride quality at this price point.
Your truck will sit 2.5” higher in the front with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. Front custom-tuned Signature Series shocks increase the suspension control while the brake line tabs ensure you can make the most of your newfound suspension down-travel. The axle will be off center toward the driver’s side 3/4″ unless the optional Adjustable Track Bar is purchased. Caster Shims round off the off the front end geometry while improving on the stock handling.
As this system does not include anything for the rear, factory towing and payload capacity are maintained. This is an entry level system that only requires an upgrade to one of our many signature tuned shock packages and an Add-a-Pack or full progressive leaf spring pack to be converted to one of the higher-end systems.
The Leveling System will level the front of the truck to the rear on Super Duties equipped with the factory, 3-5/8” rear block. Super Duties equipped with a 2″ tall block from the factory will require the factory 3-5/8″ tall Block to achieve a leveled stance. Part Number: 7C3Z-5598-HB, 7C3Z-5598-JB
Wheel and Tire: Factory Wheels SHOULD NOT be run with oversized tires. They’re known to rub the radius arm, sway bar and most concerning – Brake Lines. Factory tires and factory wheels will work without issue but we DO NOT recommend running oversized tires on factory wheels. On our 2.5” Ford Systems, we recommend 17”-18” wheels, no more than 9” wide with 5.5” of backspacing with Carli Fabricated Radius Arms or 5” Backspace with factory arms; 5” will require a bit more trimming. Tires, 37×12.5” will fit with some trimming; 35” will likely fit without trimming. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.