– Drops below factory pivot to minimize rear “yaw”
– Returns lifted trucks to factory geometry
– Constructed from 3/16″ Cold-Rolled Steel
– CNC bent and Fixture Welded for perfect fitment
Lifting the rear of your truck puts the factory rear track bar at an extreme angle that introduces a peculiar phenomenon of "body yaw" posed by the front and rear track bars swinging in opposite directions. Crafted from 3/16" Cold Rolled Steel and expertly welded, the rear track bar drop bolts onto the factory mount and includes new hardware. This vital component will relocate the track bar within factory spec and eliminate the exaggerated body shift.
- Cold Rolled Steel Construction
- 1/2", Grade 8 Hardware
- Fitment: 2014+ 2500 Diesel 4x4, Coil Rear Suspension
Part No.: CS-DPRBDROP-14-R
Vehicle Year - 14+
Model - 2500
Engine - Hemi, Diesel
Lift Height - 3"
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.